About The CompanyBackground and History:
Organisation Structure and Geographical presence:
- Pneumec Kontrolls was established in the year 2000 in Bangalore by a team of partners with extensive experience in engineering, technology and business. The firm took the form of a private limited company in 2006 and since then, the two whole time directors Mr. Ketan Shah and Mr. B Nagendra have been steering the company towards further consistent growth.
- We have a team of qualified and skilled engineers who are engaged in marketing high quality technology driven tools for diverse industries and manufacturing units. Our products and solutions are of the highest quality coupled with state of the art international technology, which enable substantial improvement in process flow and manpower optimisation.
Apart from our registered office in Bangalore, we have a sales and marketing office in Chennai since 2012 that helps us cover the entire south zone of India. We also operate from our third branch office in Ahmedabad from 2014 and also have appointed a resident engineer in Pune and Vadodara to expand our presence in the western part of the country. In addition to these, we are also present in the north zone, thereby giving us an All India presence in almost all the major industrial belts in the country. Our main clientele include automobile manufacturers and their suppliers and also many leading domestic and foreign heavy engineering industries across various sectors. Expertise and Business Model:
- We are importers and distributors for some of the biggest and best Japanese brands in the industry and are in the process of adding more of them in the near future. Many of our products are easy to use and ‘plug and play’ in nature that require minimum installation and time to start operations. Apart from our offices, we also have a large warehouse to stock and cater to the demand of the fast moving products. Alongside, we also have very strong business tie-ups with freight forwarding agents to ensure smooth and fast importing of products from overseas manufacturers. This helps us meet demand and supply timelines effectively.
- Apart from our team, we also operate through a dealer network across India for products which require channel partners. However, for specialised products which require technical skills and knowhow, we get involved directly during the sales process through active demonstrations, customer education and staff training.
- We regularly participate in most of the largest industrial exhibitions in India every year in partnership with our suppliers. These exhibitions ensure brand awareness and showcase our entire range of products.