|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Piece|
|Warranty||6 months for any manufacturing defect|
|Power Consumption||DC 24 V|
|Power||Electric / Pneumatic|
|Dust Collection Method||Cylindrical cartridge filter|
|Input Power Supply||Single-phase AC 230 V (50/60 Hz)|
|Dust Collection Volume||1.2 L|
|Dust Collector Output||200 W|
|Airflow||355L/min (0.7 MPa)|
|Air Supply Hose Diameter||6 mm x 4 mm|
Air cleaning in neutralized space in a hood
* Compact bench-top type of 314 mm wide and 253 mm deep.
* Eliminates static electricity and removes dust with air controlled by an infrared sensor.
* Time to stop ion blow after sensing a workpiece by a sensor is settable. (1, 3, 5, 10, or 30 sec)
* Adhesive gel collects blown-off dust assuredly.
* Dust on the adhesive gel mat can be washed off with water and the gel mat can be used repeatedly.
* Dust collector is not required; This reduces power consumption significantly and, in the end, the total running cost. Moreover, pulse blow also cuts the amount of air usage.
* In the pulse mode, air is blown intermittently, exerting force of blowing off dust by vibration. It allows low- and high-speed pulses to be selected according to workpiece.
* Incorporates an air regulator.